Please note that many programs have been cancelled due to COVID-19.
Visit our dedicated page for up-to-date information on cancellations and modified operations.
|LEAGUE||REGISTRATION OPENS||REGISTRATION CLOSES|
|E-Sports||May 24th, 2021 @ 12pm||June 11th, 2021 @ 2pm|
|CornHole, Kan Jam, Spikeball, Soccer Tennis||June 16th, 2021 @ 12pm||June 30th, 2021 @ 5pm|
|*See sport calendar below for full league details|
Due to the pandemic, the AC front desk will NOT be accessible for in person registration. Once you have registered in IM Leagues as an independent team, you will be required to register on recreation.utoronto.ca as well. To do so, you will need to search the recreation site for your intramural sport, log in, register and pay your fee. This will be required for a full registration. You are encouraged to register your team early, as this process will take an additional step, and must be completed before all set deadlines (June 11th).
Please note that for most sports we may have roster restrictions in order to control for provincial and regional regulations regarding physical activity and individuals gathering. We have structured the leagues to allow each team to have 2x the number of players playing at once; for example, Badminton, with a single player on the floor can have a roster of 2.
Students will be required to utilize a COVID-19 screening tool prior to entering and using facility space. Note that only those on the roster will be able to attend during IM hours.
Hand sanitizer and spray for equipment will be provided for all IM activity on site. Masks are to be worn up until competition, at which time the mask may be removed. Once the competition is finished, the mask will be required again. Further, game length for some sports has also been slightly modified to accommodate additional cleaning protocols, so games may be slightly shorter then you might be used to.
|GAME||LEAGUE OFFERED||REGULAR SEASON DATES||REGISTRATION DEADLINE||CAPTAINS MEETING* (Mandatory)|
|E-Sports FIFA 21 PS4||
June11th - July 19th
|Fri. June 11 @ 2pm||Wed. June 16th @ 8pm|
|E-Sports NHL 21 PS4||Open Recreational||June 11th - July 19th||Fri. June 11 @ 2pm||Wed. June 16th @ 8pm|
|E-Sports Rocket League PS4/XBox/PC||Open Recreational||June 11th - July 19th||Fri. June 11 @ 2pm||Wed. June 16th @ 8pm|
|CornHole||Monday Open Recreational||July 12th - August 16th||Wed. June 30th @ 5pm||Tues. July 6th @ 8pm|
|Kan Jam||Tuesday Open Intermediate/Recreational||July 13th - August 10th||Wed. June 30th @ 5pm||Tues. July 6th @ 8pm|
Wednesday Open Intermediate/Recreational
|July 14th - August 11th||Wed. June 30th @5pm||Wed. July 7th @ 8pm|
|Saturday Open Intermediate/Recreational||July 17th - August 14th||Wed. June 30th @ 5pm||Wed. July 7th @ 8pm|
|Soccer Tennis||Thursday Open Intermediate/Recreational||July 15th - August 12th||Wed. June 30th @ 5pm||Thurs. July 8th @ 8pm|
*All meetings will be held via Zoom
How to register
If you are registering to play as part of a college or faculty you must connect with your intramural sport council rep for your respective college or faculty. A list can be found below. Students from every college and faculty are welcome!
For independent registrations in all sports (including E-Sports this semester due to a high number of defaulted games last semester), the following process will occur:
- Register your team on IM Leagues. This is the primary registration tool, and how we determine league sizes.
- Once registered on IM Leagues, go to recreation.utoronto.ca.
- From the Recreation.utoronto.ca main page, click on the menu on the left side and select “campus rec and Intramurals”.
- Find your intramural sport program from the list of available programs. Alternatively, you can find the program by searching for it in the top search bar.
- Click the name of your program. A list of available offerings will appear, and you will be able to select the correct day and skill level from this menu. NOTE: You will need to sign with your UTORID before being able to register and complete payment.
- Once you have selected your day and skill level, click “register”. This will take you to the checkout page.
- From your checkout page, you will be sent to the 3rd party payment service to complete the credit transaction. Ensure you wait for the confirmation page before closing!
Both payment and IMLeagues set up must be complete to reserve your spot in a league. Check out our quick guide to creating an account on IMLeagues.
We recommend turning on email notifications from IMLeagues for the season to get updates on scheduling changes, registration deadlines, playoff brackets and more.
Questions? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Detailed Spring/Summer 2021 Sport Calendar
View the detailed sport calendar for any additional information.