One of the most oldest and most popular bat-and-ball team sports in the world, Cricket is both an excellent physical and mental workout!
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots
SIGN-UP NO LONGER REQUIRED!
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information:
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- No drop-in cricket on Sunday Sep 11
- No drop-in cricket on Sunday Oct 30
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
Cricket equipment is available for loan at the Athletic Centre equipment desk and Varsity Centre Pavilion. A valid T-card or membership is required.
Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and Varsity Centre Dome Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs.