One of the most oldest and most popular bat-and-ball team sports in the world, Cricket is both an excellent physical and mental workout!
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program page via links below for the most up to date schedule
SIGN-UP NO LONGER REQUIRED!
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information
AC Sports Gym
Please check this link for day of confirmation and use the upcoming schedule adjustments below for known cancellations
Fall Schedule - Begins September 5
- No upcoming schedule adjustments.
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
- Backpacks, outdoor boots, and jackets are not permitted in the Sports Gym and should be left in lockers in the AC
Cricket equipment is available for loan at the Athletic Centre equipment desk and Varsity Centre Pavilion. A valid T-card or membership is required.
Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and Varsity Centre Dome Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs.