Register for Golf Instruction
Our golf instruction courses will take you from a basic level of understanding the use of various golf clubs to chip, putt, drive, and as well elementary ball control and swing mechanics.
A CGA pro that coaches with the Varsity Blues will teach the classes!
Programs & Schedules
Varsity Centre Dome (299 Bloor St. W) - Mats 13-14-15-16-17-18
Golf instruction is offered in the winter term
Golf Level I
- The mechanics of the full swing, chip shot, pitch shot and putt will be covered.
- Scoring and rules of the game will also be introduced. A CGA Pro who also coaches with the Varsity Blues will teach the classes.
|Mon 8:10-9:00am||Wed 8:10-9:00am|
|Monday 9:10-10:00 am|
Golf Level II
- Golf Level II is focused on helping to improve your swing
- Advanced swing theory and the fine points of ball control will be taught
- A CGA pros who coaches the Varsity Blues will help you to improve your swing mechanics
- Prerequisite: Golf Level I, or a regular player with an average score under 100
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable an appropriate athletic attire in all registered activities
- Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in activity areas