Come practice your shooting and improve your game with our Physical Activity Facilitators. Six per hoop sessions coming soon!
- Covid Stage 3 Max Capacity per time slot . 3 participants per hoop/session. Each participant must register for a spot.
- No games, only shooting at this time
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots.
This program now requires registration to participate, please sign up in advance to reserve your time slot. Registration is FREE for incidental fee-paying students enrolled in Fall courses at U of T.
VACCINATION & SCREENING REQUIRED
In line with recommendations from public health authorities, participants must be fully vaccinated – 2 doses +14 days - by September 22, 2021 and complete a pre-visit screening form on the day of your visit before using our facilities. The pre-screening tool will be available online and printed copies will also available at check-in if you do not have access to the online form. Please be ready to present your completed form (digital/mobile or print copy) when you check-in.
- Screening tool for students, staff, faculty and librarians
- Screening tool for members of the community
Key program information
Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport - 100 Devonshire Place, Toronto
Students only: Fall 2021 students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
- Each session is 45 minutes in length, please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your program time. Registration opens 2 days before the program.
- In line with Step 3 of Ontario's Roadmap to Reopen. You will be required to stay 2m apart, and games are not currently permitted.
- Register here!
Schedule & Important Information
|9:30-10:15 a.m. (GR South)||9:30-10:15 a.m. (GR South)||7-7:45 a.m. (GR South)|
|10:30-11:15 a.m. (GR South)||10:30-11:15 a.m. (GR South)||8-8:45 a.m. (GR South)|
|11:30-12:00 p.m. (GR South)|
|1-1:45 p.m. (GR South)|
|2-2:45 p.m. (GR South)||2-2:45 p.m. (GR South)|
|3-3:45 p.m. (GR South)||3-3:45 p.m. (GR South)|
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- A limited number of basketballs will be available for loan at by the Physical Activity Facilitator, but we encourage you to bring your own ball. A valid T-card or membership is required
- Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and the Kimel Family Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs