Spikeball is a combination of Volleyball, four-squat, and fun. Spikeball is a team sport played by two teams of two players. Opposing teams line up across from each other with the Spikeball net in the center. The ball is put in play with a serve—a hit by the server from behind the service boundary into the net to an opposing player. Once the ball is served players can move anywhere they want. The object of the game is to hit the ball into the net so that the opposing team cannot return it.
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots.
SIGN-UP NO LONGER REQUIRED!
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Key program information
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
No registration required. Drop-in Spikeball will begin Sep 16
Scheduling & Important Information:
- No schedule adjustments at this time
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- Physical activity facilitators will be setting up the Spikeball kits.
Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and the Kimel Family Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs