INFORMATION ON COVID-19 IMPACTS ON FACILITIES, PROGRAMS & SAFETY PROTOCOL: Read our latest update.
Drop in and spike one over the net - bring friends and start a game.
Supervised only drop-in volleyball is open to players of all levels to play in a non-competitive and friendly environment.
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots.
SIGN-UP NO LONGER REQUIRED!
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership
- Coming back Fall 2022.
- No registration required.
Schedule & Important Information
|1:15 p.m-4:00 p.m||5:00pm-8:50pm||12:00-4:50pm|
|8:30a.m-8:55p.m||10:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.||10:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.||7:00am-6:00 p.m||7:00am-5:30 p.m||9 a.m. - 4:50 p.m.|
|7:10p.m -8:50 p.m||6:30-8:50 p.m||7:30p.m -8:50 p.m||12:15-4:50 p.m.|
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- No drop-in Volleyball at AC Field House on Thursday June 2nd 12-9pm.
- No drop-in Volleyball at AC Sports Gym on Friday June 2nd 5:00-9:00pm.
- No drop-in Volleyball at AC Field House & Sports Gym on Thursday June 9th & Friday, June 10th 4:45pm-9:00pm & Saturday, June 11 from 9-5pm.
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- Volleyballs are available for loan at the Athletic Centre Equipment Desk and 2nd floor Goldring Service Desk. A valid T-card or membership is required
- Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and the Kimel Family Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs