Drop in and spike one over the net - bring friends and start a game.
Supervised only drop-in volleyball is open to players of all levels to play in a non-competitive and friendly environment.
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program page via links below for the most up to date schedule
SIGN-UP NO LONGER REQUIRED!
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership
Schedule & Important Information
|10:00am - 3:50pm||2:00-3:50pm||10:00am-3:50pm||1:00-2:20pm||10:00am-4:20pm||9:00am-4:55pm|
|7:00pm-10:55pm||2:30-3:20pm Women Only||8:30pm-10:55pm||12:30-4:55pm|
|9:15 am-11:15 am||9:15am-10:45am|
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- No drop-in Volleyball February 10th in Sports Gym from 2-4pm
- No drop-in Volleyball on February 16th in Field House from 7:05-10:55pm
- No drop-in Volleyball on February 17th in Field House
- No drop-in Volleyball on February 20
- No drop-in Volleyball February 20-23 at Goldring
- No drop-in Volleyball on February 21 in Field House from 2:50-3:50pm
- No drop-in Volleyball on February 25 or 26
- No drop-in Volleyball on March 3 from 9am-4pm
- No drop-in Volleyball on March 18 in Sports Gym
- No drop-in Volleyball on March 25 in Sports Gym
- No drop-in Volleyball on March 28 or 29 in Goldring
- No drop-in Volleyball on April 7
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- Volleyballs are available for loan at the Athletic Centre Equipment Desk and 2nd floor Goldring Service Desk. A valid T-card or membership is required
- Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and the Kimel Family Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs