INFORMATION ON COVID-19 IMPACTS ON FACILITIES, PROGRAMS & SAFETY PROTOCOL: Read our latest update.
Head over to the Golf Driving Range, perfect your swing, and especially those monster drives!
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots. Drop-in Golf is returning in Winter 2023.
This program now requires registration to participate, please sign up in advance to reserve your time slot. Registration is FREE for incidental fee-paying students enrolled in Winter courses at U of T.
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information:
|10 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.||10 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.||10 a.m. - 1:50 p.m.|
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- KPE Staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
- Golf clubs and balls are available for loan inside the Varsity Dome.
- Golfers are required to sign out golf clubs and leave a deposit (drivers license, car keys, etc.) with staff.
- Golf clubs can only be returned by the individual who signed them out.
- You are financially responsible for any equipment borrowed from Varsity Centre.
- One person per golf mat. Booking time cannot be shared between two individuals.
- There is a 45 minute booking maximum to ensure that all golfers have access to the driving range.
- Please review KPE policies before participating in drop-in programs.