Head over to the Golf Driving Range, perfect your swing, and especially those monster drives!
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots.
This program now requires registration to participate, please sign up in advance to reserve your time slot. Registration is FREE for incidental fee-paying students enrolled in Winter courses at U of T.
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information
Winter 2024 schedule: begins January 8
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- February 19: No drop-in Golf
- February 21-22: No drop-in Golf
- March 11-15: No drop-in Golf
- March 29: No drop-in Golf
- April 5: last day of dome programming
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- KPE Staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
- Golf clubs and balls are available for loan inside the Varsity Dome.
- Golfers are required to sign out golf clubs with their TCard or Membership Card
- Golf clubs can only be returned by the individual who signed them out.
- You are financially responsible for any equipment borrowed from Varsity Centre.
- One person per golf mat. Booking time cannot be shared between two individuals.
- There is a 55 minute booking maximum to ensure that all golfers have access to the driving range.
- please arrive for your booking by 15 minutes past. If you are later than 15 minutes you forfeit your booking and it becomes an open drop in mat.
- Please review KPE policies before participating in drop-in programs.