INFORMATION ON COVID-19 IMPACTS ON FACILITIES, PROGRAMS & SAFETY PROTOCOL: Read our latest update.
A high intensity game of speed and agility, Squash is a fantastic workout for both the novice and advanced player.
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots
This program now requires registration to participate, please sign up in advance to reserve your time slot. Registration is FREE for incidental fee-paying students enrolled in Spring courses at U of T.
Athletic Centre (55 Harbord St., Toronto) - Sport Gym & Squash Courts
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information:
|7 a.m. - 8:50 p.m.||7 a.m. - 8:50 p.m.||7 a.m. - 8:50 p.m.||7 a.m. - 8:50 p.m.||7 a.m. - 8:50 p.m.|
|9 a.m. - 4:50 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:50 p.m.|
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
April 25- May8. Squash Courts # 3,6,9,10,&12 will be unavailable for court bookings due to maintenance, if the work is completed ahead of time, they will be available as “drop-in”.
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- Squash racquet rentals are available at this time
- Only those registered will be allowed in the Upper Gym
- No playing between courts or on the sidelines
- Bags and backpacks may be brought upstairs and will be placed behind the court you are playing on
- Players should only enter the gym shortly before their scheduled booking
- Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs