A high intensity game of speed and agility, Squash is a fantastic workout for both the novice and advanced player.
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots. Click here for information about the Court Booking Procedure
This program now requires registration to participate, please sign up in advance to reserve your time slot. Registration is FREE for incidental fee-paying students enrolled in Spring courses at U of T.
Court Booking Update
Please be advised that as of September 1, 2023, there will be an adjustment to the court booking system to improve the user experience. The updated booking option will appear starting on September 1, 2023 to allow for 2-day advance booking of courts, with the first implementation of this booking system applying to bookings for September 5, 2023. Please be advised that the old court booking system will still appear at this time but will be phased out by Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
The revised booking system will enable individuals to check availability between courts quickly and prevent individuals from booking more than one court per day as follows:
- Each tennis, table tennis and badminton booking will only have one booking page.
- This change does not apply to squash court bookings, which will have American and English court options, listed within the booking page as tabs.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Customer and Membership Services kiosk or email email@example.com
Athletic Centre (55 Harbord St., Toronto) - Sport Gym & Squash Courts
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information
Fall Schedule - Begins September 5
Reduced court availability between 5:00pm-9:00pm Monday-Thursday, but one court will always remain open for drop-in during these times
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- No upcoming schedule adjustments.
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- Squash racquets and balls will be available to rent for $2.00 + HST from the Athletic Centre equipment counter - but purchased from the Main Office.
- Individuals are limited to 2 racquet rentals at once and must be rented just before your booking, used during your booking in our facility, and returned immediately afterwards