Grab a friend and drop by for a pickup game of Ultimate Frisbee. Whether you are a beginner or advanced player, everyone is welcome!
- Covid Stage 3 Max Capacity = 30 participants/ session
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots.
This program now requires registration to participate, please sign up in advance to reserve your time slot. Registration is FREE for incidental fee-paying students enrolled in Fall courses at U of T.
VACCINATION & SCREENING REQUIRED
In line with recommendations from public health authorities, participants must be fully vaccinated – 2 doses +14 days - by September 22, 2021 and complete a pre-visit screening form on the day of your visit before using our facilities. The pre-screening tool will be available online and printed copies will also available at check-in if you do not have access to the online form. Please be ready to present your completed form (digital/mobile or print copy) when you check-in.
- Screening tool for students, staff, faculty and librarians
- Screening tool for members of the community
Students: Fall 2021 students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a Fall 2021 one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information
|12-12:45 p.m. (BC East)|
|1-1:45 p.m. (BC East)||1-1:45 p.m. (BC East)||1-1:45 p.m. (BC East)||1-1:45 p.m. (BC East)||1-1:45 p.m. (BC East)|
|2-2:45 p.m. (BC East)||2-2:45 p.m. (BC East)||2-2:45 p.m. (BC East)||2-2:45 p.m. (BC East)||2-2:45 p.m. (BC East)|
|3-3:45 p.m. (BC East)||3-3:45 p.m. (BC East)||3-3:45 p.m. (BC East)||3-3:45 p.m. (BC East)||3-3:45 p.m. (BC East)|
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
- Frisbees are available for loan at Back Campus Fields.