Grab a friend and drop by for a pickup game of Ultimate Frisbee. Whether you are a beginner or advanced player, everyone is welcome!
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program page via link below for the most up to date schedule
SIGN-UP NO LONGER REQUIRED!
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Back Campus Fields (20 Tower Rd.) - outdoor in Fall
Varsity Centre Dome (299 Bloor St.) - indoor in Winter
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Schedule & Important Information
Fall Schedule - ends october 21
Please check this link for day of confirmation and use the upcoming schedule adjustments below for known cancellations
|1:00pm- 4:00pm||2:00pm - 4:00pm||12:00pm-3:00pm|
- No upcoming schedule adjustments.
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
- Frisbees are available for loan at Back Campus Fields or Varsity Pavilion