INFORMATION ON COVID-19 IMPACTS ON FACILITIES, PROGRAMS & SAFETY PROTOCOL: Read our latest update.
Join us for a fun session of drop-in soccer. Whether you are a beginner or advanced soccer player, everyone is welcome!
- Please note: all Drop-In schedules are subject to change. Check the program registration page via links below for the most up to date schedule and available time slots.
SIGN-UP NO LONGER REQUIRED!
Come and join us during scheduled program hours. There will be Sport & Rec program staff on site monitoring and managing capacity as needed.
Back Campus Fields (20 Tower Rd., Toronto) - outdoor soccer
Varsity Centre Dome (299 Bloor St. W, Toronto) - indoor soccer
Students: Current students paying incidental fees can access this programming at no additional cost.
Members: Anyone who has a current one- or four-month membership.
Upcoming adjustments to this drop-in schedule will be listed below:
- Participants are asked to wear comfortable and appropriate athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted
- Cleats, socks or barefoot is not permitted on back campus field
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing
- Soccer balls are available for loan at Back Campus Fields
- A maximum of 30 players will be permitted on the field at a time
- Participants must follow COVID protocols
- complete Ucheck prior to participating in programming
- physical contact is highly discouraged
- Etiquette Rules of the Back Campus Fields & Varsity Centre Dome must be followed at all times. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from the facility and possible suspension of membership privileges.