Get moving and kick or throw a ball at our Back Campus Fields with outdoor field sports for soccer, football and ultimate frisbee. Whether you are a beginner or advanced, everyone is welcome!
- Each session is 45 minutes in length, please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your program time. Registration opens 2 days before the program.
- In line with Step 3 of Ontario's Roadmap to Reopen, as of July 26th we will open Back Campus fields for outdoor activities. Games will now be allowed. You will not be required to stay 2m apart, but physical contact is strongly discouraged.
This program now requires registration to participate, please sign up at: recreation.utoronto.ca. Registration is FREE for incidental fee-paying students enrolled in spring/summer courses at U of T.
In line with recommendations from public health authorities, participants must complete a pre-visit screening form on the day of your visit before using our facilities. The pre-screening tool will be available online and printed copies will also available at check-in if you do not have access to the online form. Please be ready to present your completed form (digital/mobile or print copy) when you check-in.
- Screening tool for students, staff, faculty and librarians
- Screening tool for members of the community
Back Campus Fields: 20 Tower Rd, University of Toronto St. George Campus (Enter through north-center gate)
* no programming on Monday August 2
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- Cleats, socks or barefoot is not permitted on back campus field.
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
Soccer balls, frisbees and footballs are available for loan at Back Campus Fields.
- A maximum of 30 participants will be permitted on the field at a time.
- Participants must follow COVID protocols
- complete Ucheck prior to participating in programming
- Try and avoid physical contact with other participants
- Etiquette Rules of the Back Campus Fields must be followed at all times. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from the facility and possible suspension of membership privileges.
Please review Back Campus Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs.