DROP-IN VOLLEYBALL IS CANCELLED EFFECTIVE MARCH 15, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Drop in and spike one over the net - bring friends and start a game. Open to players of all levels to play in a non-competitive and friendly environment.
Women-only volleyball times are available at the Goldring Centre and indicated on the schedule below. Please note: These spaces will be held as women only for the first 30 minutes. If there are no participants, or at the request of the women participants, at the 30 minute mark the spaces will continue as co-ed spaces.
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- Sport & Rec staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
Volleyballs are available for loan at the Athletic Centre Equipment Desk and 2nd floor Goldring Service Desk. A valid T-card or membership is required.
Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and the Kimel Family Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs.
Athletic Centre, (AC) 55 Harbord St
FH 1 = Field House East side
FH 2 =Field House
FH 3 = Field House
FH 2/3 = Field House both
FH 4 = Field House West side
SG = Sports Gym
Goldring Centre (GC) for
FH S = South Court