BKin students in Year 3 of their undergraduate program have the opportunity to gain early conditional graduate admission on a competitive basis to the Master of Teaching (MT) program from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE). Students who successfully complete their Combined Degree Program, will have earned two University of Toronto degrees (i.e. BKin and MT), and be recommended to the Ontario College of Teachers for a Certificate of Qualification, which certifies them to teach in Ontario schools.
If you are interested in applying for September 2022 admission, please contact email@example.com.
The deadline to declare your interest and intent to apply to this program for 2022 admission was November 26, 2021.
- Currently enrolled in Year 3 of BKin degree
- Have obtained a minimum annual GPA of B+ in Year 2
- Be on track to complete the prerequisites for two teachable subjects
- Statement of Intent
- Two reference letters (one educational, one professional)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended