BKIN Research Courses: KPE390Y/490Y/495H
BKin Research will put you on the leading edge of advancements in the field of Kinesiology and Physical Education. Available for upper year students, you have the opportunity to learn about the research process and conduct a research study. Collaborate on defining the research question, collecting and analyzing data, and interpreting the findings.
What can you expect from BKin Research?
- Work alongside a professor, gaining hands-on experience conducting research
- Challenge assumptions; test new ideas
- Develop critical reading and academic writing skills
- Learn research processes and methodologies
- Conduct data collection and analyses
- Present research findings at the annual Bertha Rosenstadt National Undergraduate Research Conference
Registration in KPE495S is open for the 2019-20 academic year. Students are advised to contact potential faculty advisors as soon as possible as each faculty member can accept only a limited number of students.
The application process consists of two separate surveys (Part 1 and Part 2) which both need to be completed in order for the application to be considered complete. Students are not able to enrol themselves in these courses on ACORN, but will be added to the course by Registrar’s Office staff once the enrolment forms are received and approved. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the application process.
Full-year courses: September 9, 2019
Winter course: December 16, 2019
Research Course Enrolment Forms