Sport & Rec is the division of the Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education that provides sport and physical activity programs for U of T students, staff, faculty, alumni and community members at St. George Campus.
UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Fall 2023 and Full-Year memberships on sale starting August 15, 2023! Fall memberships take effect on September 1.
- Group fitness returns on September 11. See the schedule here and join a class!
- Try out IMPACT Training with the 30-day IMPACT Training Pass available now! Join now to access up to 6 classes per week.
- Court booking and no show policy in effect for tennis and badminton. Please refer to drop-in tennis and drop-in badminton program pages for more information.
- See our health and safety measures
program schedule changes or cancellations
- September 28: No Volleyball or Basketball at Goldring
- September 28: No Volleyball in Field House from 12-3:30 p.m.
- September 28: No Skating or Figure Skating at Varsity Arena from 1-4 p.m.
- October 1: No Lane Swim or Fun Swim from 12:10-2:55 p.m.
- October 3: No Volleyball in Field House from 12-1:30 p.m.
- October 4: No Jogging at Varsity Centre
- October 5: No Volleyball in Field House from 12-3:30 p.m.
- October 8: No Skating
No upcoming schedule adjustments.
Explore what's new with Sport & Rec
Check back soon for more events!
WHAT IS THE BEST FIT FOR YOU?
U of T students and Sport & Rec members may access our facilities. For each visit, TCards or membership cards must be scanned to gain entrance into facilities and you will be required to:
Day lockers are available to all members. Please check with the facility for the latest information on day locker access.
Towels are available for sale! Members may purchase a towel at our Customer and Membership Services desk.
Job Opportunities @ Sport & Rec
WE'RE HIRING! Sport & Rec is one of the largest employers on campus, hiring students each year to work in a variety of areas and gain valuable skills by assisting in the planning, delivery, and evaluation of our programs.