Sport & Rec is the division of the Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education that provides sport and physical activity programs for U of T students, staff, faculty, alumni and community members at St. George Campus.
UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
spring/summer memberships AVAILABLE now.
- See our health and safety measures and upcoming summer building closures
- Spring/summer memberships take effect on May 1, 2023. Learn about membership options for students, alumni, staff/faculty.
- Student winter membership and facility access ends on May 21. RENEW TODAY at the Customer and Membership Services counter. Stay active and continue your access with the U of T Student Summer membership available for:
- Undergraduate students not enrolled in summer courses
- Graduate students not paying summer KPE incidental fees
- NEW 30-day IMPACT Training Pass is available! Join now to access up to 6 classes per week.
- Court booking and no show policy in effect for tennis and badminton. Please refer to drop-in tennis and drop-in badminton program pages for more information.
program schedule changes or cancellations
- June 2 - No drop-in Basketball or Volleyball at Goldring
- June 2 - No drop-in Jogging at Varsity Track from 9 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- June 4 - No drop-in Cricket from 2:50-4:45 p.m.
- June 5 - No drop-in Basketball or Volleyball in Sports Gym from 4:30-8:45 p.m.
- June 7 - No drop-in Basketball or Volleyball in Sports Gym from 6:15-8:45 p.m.
- June 8 - No drop in Jogging at Varsity Track
- June 8 and 9 - No drop-in Badminton or Tennis from 5:00-8:50 p.m.
- June 8 and 9 - No drop-in Basketball or Volleyball in Sports Gym from 4:30-6:20 p.m.
- June 8 and 9 - No drop-in Basketball or Volleyball in Field House from 5-8:55 p.m.
- June 10 - No drop-in Badminton, Basketball, Tennis or Volleyball
- June 11 - No Lane Swim or Fun Swim from 12:10-2:55 p.m.
- May 31 - GC SCC will open at 1 p.m. for Open Gym
WHAT IS THE BEST FIT FOR YOU?
Learn about Sport & Rec and all our available programs and activities.
Explore what's new with Sport & Rec
U of T students and Sport & Rec members may access our facilities. For each visit, TCards or membership cards must be scanned to gain entrance into facilities and you will be required to:
Day lockers are available to all members. Please check with the facility for the latest information on day locker access.
Towel service is not available at this time. Members are responsible for bringing their own towels.
Job Opportunities @ Sport & Rec
Sport & Rec is one of the largest employers on campus, hiring students each year to work in a variety of areas and gain valuable skills by assisting in the planning, delivery, and evaluation of our programs.
Explore current student and casual job opportunities