Sport & Rec is the division of the Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education that provides sport and physical activity programs for U of T students, staff, faculty, alumni and community members at St. George Campus.
UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Join Black History Here & Now: A Virtual Tour and explore the experiences of Black athletes in the context of the KPE's physical activity spaces. Learn more about Black Here & Now: A Virtual Tour.
- Sign up to Learn to Move for a chance to learn something new through an expert-led beginner class. Learn more about Learn to Move.
- Winter 2024 memberships now in effect! Get yours now. Learn more about membership plans, pricing and perks!
- Court booking and no-show policy is in effect for tennis and badminton. Please refer to the drop-in tennis and drop-in badminton program pages for more information.
- See our health and safety measures.
- March 3: Family Skate will end at 7 p.m.
- March 7: Drop-in soccer from 10-11 a.m. CANCELLED.
- March 8: Drop-in or Women-Only Basketball and Volleyball in the Sports Gym from 6:10-10:45 p.m. CANCELLED.
- March 14: Drop-in Basketball from 7-8 pm in the Field House CANCELLED.
- March 16: Drop-in Tennis from 3-5 p.m. CANCELLED.
March 18: Basketball and Volleyball at the Sports Gym from 11:30 to 2:30 p.m. CANCELLED.
March 22: Drop-in Women-Only Basketball and Volleyball in the Sports Gym from 6:10-10:45 p.m. CANCELLED.
March 23-24: Drop-in Volleyball and Basketball at the Sports Gym CANCELLED.
No schedule adjustments.
DID YOU KNOW? If you’re a registered student who is paying ancillary fees, you already have access to many of Sport & Rec facilities, programs and services - just show your Tcard and register online with your UTORid!
Explore what's new with Sport & Rec
WHAT IS THE BEST FIT FOR YOU?
Building Access & Services
U of T students and Sport & Rec members may access our facilities. For each visit, TCards or membership cards must be scanned to gain entrance into facilities and you will be required to:
Day lockers are available to all members. Please check with the facility for the latest information on day locker access.
Towels are available for sale! Members may purchase a towel at our Customer and Membership Services desk.
Sport & Recs Job Opportunities
WE'RE HIRING! Sport & Rec is one of the largest employers on campus, hiring students each year to work in a variety of areas and gain valuable skills by assisting in the planning, delivery, and evaluation of our programs.
Follow us on Instagram @uoftsportandrec for the latest news and content!