Sport & Rec is the division of the Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education that provides sport and physical activity programs for U of T students, staff, faculty, alumni and community members at St. George Campus.
- Drop-in Badminton court booking changes take effect on January 23:
- Each individual will be limited to a single booking per day to avoid multiple or consecutive court bookings.
- Each court can accommodate a 2x2 game with an additional 2 individuals sitting on the bench waiting to sub in. There should not be additional people in the activity space while the courts are booked.
- You must check in at the AC turnstiles when you arrive for your court booking each time. Please let the staff member know you are there for a court booking and then scan your Tcard or membership card at the turnstile. Our staff will manually check you in for the court you have booked – this does not occur automatically so please ensure you check in with our staff each time.
- *Please note that individuals who do not check in for their court will be counted as a no-show. Three “no-shows” may result in loss of booking privileges for a period of time. Another no-show after a booking ban will result in longer suspension time periods.
program schedule changes or cancellations
- January 27 – Big HIIT Open 3:15-4 p.m. @ ACFH – CANCELLED
- January 27 – Cardio Dance Party 4:15-5 p.m. – MOVED to AC Dance Studio
- February 17 – No access to Athletic Centre Bruce Kidd Field House from 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Big HIIT Open – 3:15-4 p.m. @ ACFH – CANCELLED
- Cardio Dance Party – 4:15-5 p.m. @ ACFH – CANCELLED
- Open gym in the Field House Periphery - CANCELLED
building access & Locker use
U of T students and Sport & Rec members may access our facilities. For each visit, TCards or membership cards must be scanned to gain entrance into facilities and you will be required to:
Day lockers are available to all registered program participants. Please check with the facility for the latest information on day locker access.
Mental and physical wellness is crucial to having a healthy life and supporting academic success, and we are here to help you develop and maintain an active lifestyle. Let's get started!
Personal training packages available!
Experience personalized coaching centered around you and your fitness needs. You'll leave every session feeling inspired and closer to achieving your goals. Tightly integrated with U of T’s Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education, our coaching team is at the forefront of evidence-based practice and cutting edge research. Through extensive professional development, we keep our coaches equipped with the knowledge and drive to help you maximize your fitness and performance…for life.
Sport & Rec is one of the largest employers on campus, hiring students each year to work in a variety of areas and gain valuable skills by assisting in the planning, delivery, and evaluation of our programs. Explore current student job opportunities