Sport & Rec is the division of the Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education that provides sport and physical activity programs for U of T students, staff, faculty, alumni and community members at St. George Campus.
UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Get 20% off Winter 2024 membership until December 15 with code FINDYOURFITW24. Get yours today!
- Court booking and no show policy in effect for tennis and badminton. Please refer to drop-in tennis and drop-in badminton program pages for more information.
- See our health and safety measures
- December 7: No Basketball or Volleyball in the Sports Gym
- December 7: No Basketball or Volleyball at Goldring
- December 7: Barre at AC Dance Studio at 3pm cancelled
- December 15: Barre at 8:30 a.m. at GC Fitness Studio CHANGED to Cardio Dance Party
- December 18-20: Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport (including SCC) closing at 7:00 p.m.
Explore what's new with Sport & Rec
WHAT IS THE BEST FIT FOR YOU?
U of T students and Sport & Rec members may access our facilities. For each visit, TCards or membership cards must be scanned to gain entrance into facilities and you will be required to:
Day lockers are available to all members. Please check with the facility for the latest information on day locker access.
Towels are available for sale! Members may purchase a towel at our Customer and Membership Services desk.
Job Opportunities @ Sport & Rec
WE'RE HIRING! Sport & Rec is one of the largest employers on campus, hiring students each year to work in a variety of areas and gain valuable skills by assisting in the planning, delivery, and evaluation of our programs.