All U of T students who have paid KPE athletic incidental fees are automatically members.
Memberships are also available for staff, faculty, alumni and community members.
Fall/winter term access
Paid through annual student incidental fees.
Summer term access
Undergraduate Arts & Sciences students enrolled in summer courses pay an athletic incidental fee and have access to U of T's Sport and Recreation facilities from May 22, 2018 – September 2, 2018.
Undergraduate students not enrolled in summer term courses must purchase a summer membership to continue using the facilities after May 21, 2018.
Graduate students and students enrolled in professional faculties (i.e., medicine, nursing, dentistry, pharmacy, OT-PT) do not pay KPE incidental fees in the summer term and must purchase a summer membership if they wish to use U of T's Sport and Recreation facilities after May 21, 2018.
Students who enroll in summer courses after paying for a summer membership will receive a full refund for their summer membership purchase. Please refer to our membership plans for more information.
Membership in our facilities includes access to the following:
- Access to the Athletic Centre, Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport and Varsity Centre
- Drop in group fitness classes
- Lane swimming and fun swims
- Strength and conditioning spaces, cardio machines, a 200m indoor track, a 400m outdoor track, steam rooms
- Drop-in basketball, volleyball, soccer, ice skating, cricket, Ultimate, hockey/stick ‘n puck and women’s only sports
- Family swim, skating, squash and table tennis
- Recreational court reservations for badminton, tennis, squash and table tennis
- Educational lectures and seminars
- Summer Intramural sport leagues & Fall/Winter tournaments
- Complimentary day lockers *Monthly and yearly locker rentals and towel service are also available for a fee
- Access to extensive instructional programs *Fees for registered instruction vary depending on the program
Additional membership privileges include:
- Discounted rates at the Varsity Centre golf range * U of T students golf for free!
- A 10% discount on child and youth program fees (Junior Blues and Camp U of T) * U of T students receive a 15% discount on child and youth programs