All U of T students who have paid KPE athletic incidental fees are automatically members.
Memberships are also available for staff, faculty, alumni and community members.
Fall/winter term access
Paid through annual student incidental fees.
Summer term access
Undergraduate Arts & Sciences students enrolled in summer courses pay an athletic incidental fee and have access to U of T's Sport and Recreation facilities from May 21, 2019 – September 3 2019.
Undergraduate students not enrolled in summer term courses must purchase a summer membership to continue using the facilities after May 20, 2018.
Graduate students and students enrolled in professional faculties (i.e., medicine, nursing, dentistry, pharmacy, occupational therapy and physical therapy) do not pay KPE incidental fees in the summer term and must purchase a summer membership if they wish to use U of T's Sport and Recreation facilities after May 20, 2019.
Students who enroll in summer courses after paying for a summer membership will receive a full refund for their summer membership purchase. Please refer to our membership plans for more information.
Membership in our facilities includes access to the following:
- Access to the Athletic Centre, Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport and Varsity Centre
- Drop in group fitness classes
- Lane swimming and fun swims
- Strength and conditioning spaces, cardio machines, a 200m indoor track, a 400m outdoor track, steam rooms
- Drop-in basketball, volleyball, soccer, ice skating, cricket, Ultimate, hockey/stick ‘n puck and women’s only sports
- Family swim, skating, squash and table tennis
- Recreational court reservations for badminton, tennis, squash and table tennis
- Educational lectures and seminars
- Summer Intramural sport leagues & Fall/Winter tournaments
- Complimentary day lockers *Monthly and yearly locker rentals and towel service are also available for a fee
- Access to extensive instructional programs *Fees for registered instruction vary depending on the program
Additional membership privileges include:
- Discounted rates at the Varsity Centre golf range * U of T students golf for free!
- A 10% discount on child and youth program fees (Junior Blues and Camp U of T) * U of T students receive a 15% discount on child and youth programs