INFORMATION ON COVID-19 IMPACTS ON FACILITIES, PROGRAMS & SAFETY PROTOCOL:
- The Athletic Centre and Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport offers locker rentals for an additional fee. U of T students and members may rent a half-sized locker for the duration of their membership in-person at the desired facility. Members must supply own locks.
- Locker rentals are available for purchase in-person at the Athletic Centre and the Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport and online.
- In order to manage safe capacity limits, lockers can only be accessed during your scheduled program time slot.
- U of T students and members may withdraw their locker rental at any period for a pro-rated refund.
- All rental lockers must be cleared by the expiry date. Rental lockers not cleared by the expiry date may result in locks cut, contents removed, and a $28 fee must be paid to reclaim belongings.
get your winter 2022 LOCKER!
|1 month term pricing||4-month (semester) term pricing*|
U of T Student & Current Member
|$9.95 + HST||$29.99 + HST|
*Total fee adjusted at a daily pro-rated fee
RENEWING A LOCKER ONLINE
1) Log in to your account at https://recreation.utoronto.ca/.
2) Click on your username/email address, select Profile, then Locker Services.
3) Click on the blue Renew button next to the expiry date and choose the desired length of the service.
Complimentary Day Lockers
- U of T students, members, and guests with registered program time slots at the Athletic Centre and Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport have free use of full-sized day lockers. Members and guests must supply own locks.
- Day lockers must be cleared before the facilities close. Day lockers with locks remaining will be cut, contents removed and a $28 fee must be paid to reclaim belongings.
- Belongings are held for 30 days after which unclaimed items are donated to a local charity. The University and Faculty are not liable for lost, stolen, or unclaimed contents left in lockers.
Sport & Rec will not be offering towel services at this time.
Changing rooms & Shower Access
- Members may access change rooms. Members are encouraged not to linger and to please use time efficiently in the change room to reduce amount of users in the space and to allow Sport & Rec staff sufficient time to sanitize between program time slots.
- Showers are available to registered pool and/or program participants only.
Contact us at 416-978-3436 and press "0" to speak with a customer experience representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.