Help us determine how post-exercise snacks influence blood sugar levels following exercise!
Who can participate?
- Women with a body mass index (BMI) ≥ 27 kg/m2 (overweight or obese category)
- Between the ages 18 - 45 years of age
- NOT exercising regularly (2 times per week or less)
- Fitness and body composition assessment
- Two exercise trials approximately 4 weeks apart involving:
- 25 minutes of cycling and a post-exercise snack
- Continuous glucose monitoring and blood draws
- 3 days of food provided to you, prepared by the study dietician
This study involves an online introductory visit (~1 hr) and 7 visits to our lab in the Goldring Centre located at 100 Devonshire Pl., Toronto. In-person study visits range from 30 min to 4.5 hr (19 hr total).
Please fill out the following link if you are interested: https://redcap.utoronto.ca/surveys/?s=9ADTX79XX8WHCWYC
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com