Volunteers with different body types needed
for a nutrition research study
Who can participate?
- Male or female aged 18-65 years
- Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18-25kg/m2 OR above 30kg/m2
To determine your BMI, divide your weight in kg, by your height in m2 (e.g., if you weigh 80kg and are 160cm tall, 80kg/(1.6m)2= 31.25kg/m2. You have a BMI of 31kg/m2). Or use the online BMI calculator here: https://tinyurl.com/3fsyasub.
What’s in it for you?
- Contribute to scientific research on nutrition, health and blood sugar control
- Receive a body composition assessment (fat and fat-free mass)
- Electronic restaurant gift card upon study completion
- Online introductory visit (1hr)
- One online study visit (3hr) OR two in-person study visits (3hr each) involving: a breakfast drink followed by breath and saliva samples. In-person visits occur in our lab in the Goldring Centre located at 100 Devonshire Pl. Toronto.