The Action & Attention Laboratory at the University of Toronto is recruiting participants for a motor learning study on handedness.
Who can participate?
· Age 18-35
· Right-hand dominant
· Normal-to-corrected vision
What is involved?
· One session (1-1.5 hours)
· Imagining and performing hand reaching movements (with the use of an eye-tracking system)
· Action & Attention Lab in Warren Stevens building - RM 2022
What is in it for you?
· An opportunity to contribute to scientific research
· Compensation ($15) for your time
If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please contact Aarohi at: firstname.lastname@example.org