On October 5, the David L. MacIntosh Sport Medicine Clinic will re-commence limited services for U of T students. Appointments will remain virtual, while in-person visits will be offered at the discretion of the treating health care provider. The Clinic will look to expand service to the larger community as soon as we are able. Updates will be posted on the website.
All patients will be seen by appointment only. Please call 416-978-4678 to book an appointment. Patients must arrive on time for their appointment or wait outside the Goldring Centre until their appointment time. In inclement weather, patients can wait in the North lobby.
To ensure your visit with us is as safe as possible, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please maintain a 2 meters distance in the clinic and respect the capacity of the reception area and bathroom. There is signage on the floor to assist with the distancing measures.
- We ask that only one person attend an appointment. If there is a reason you need to be accompanied by another person during your visit, please notify the clinic at the time you book you appointment so that we can determine how best to accommodate an additional person safely.
- Come dressed prepared for your appointment (tank top / shorts) as the change rooms and lockers are closed, and please bring limited personal belongings.
- All patients will be screened when their appointment is booked. UCheck (our COVID screening tool) will be completed on the same day of the appointment and will need to be shown to the clinic reception, and an active screening will be performed when they arrive in the clinic.
- 3-ply surgical face masks must be worn in the clinic. The mask is required to stay on your face (nose, mouth and chin) for the duration of your appointment and until you are outside of the building.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the ground floor of Goldring Centre and when you come off the elevator on the 4th floor.