Researchers at The Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education are conducting a study to investigate the effect of collagen and vitamin C on skeletal muscle
Who can participate?
- Men and women free from a health condition that would prevent them from safely engaging in intense exercise who are aged 18-35
- People who are recreationally active
What is in it for you?
- Help develop the scientific understanding of collagen and vitamin C supplementation
- Compensation for your time
What is involved?
- 6 visits to our lab in the Goldring Centre involving the following:
- Body Composition Analysis
- Resistance exercise
- A single blood draw
- Muscle biopsies
- Overnight urine collection
If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.