Prostate Cancer Survivors (Aged 18+) Needed for Study
Researchers at the University of Toronto are trying to learn more about how to help prostate cancer survivors move more and sit less.
Who can participate?
- Men diagnosed with prostate cancer
- 18+ years old
- Engaging in less than 150 minutes of physical activity a week
- Not receiving radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Three Assessments: surveys, a strength test, and wear an activity monitor device for 7 days at each time point
- 12-week Program: You will be randomly assigned to receive a 12-week program and a FitBit or to only receive a FitBit
Contact us to find out more about the study and if you are eligible to participate!
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 416-946-5856