Serve up some fun at Family Volleyball Day!
November 3, 2018 at 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. in the Athletic Centre Field House
Get active with the whole family at Family Volleyball Day.
Serve, set and spike for fun in the gym, then watch a free Varsity Blues volleyball game afterward!
Family Volleyball in the Field House - 11 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.
Free pizza for families who participated in the physical activity - 11:40 a.m.
Varsity Blues women's volleyball game at the Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport - 12 p.m.
Family Volleyball Day is free for U of T students and their families! Staff, faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and their partners are also welcome.
To register for family volleyball and pizza:
E-mail email@example.com and include your name, status with U of T, and ages of all participating family members.
To get free tickets to the Varsity Blues women's volleyball game:
Visit the Varsity Blues website and log in to book your free tickets.
What you need to know for Family Volleyball Day
- Children aged 18 months to 12 years of age are welcome.
- Children should dress for physical activity, in running shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Children under the age of four MUST participate with an adult and a maximum of two children per adult is permitted.
- This is a not a drop off program. Caregivers must remain with children at all times.
- Please supervise younger children carefully and remain within arm’s reach at all times for safety.
- Strollers cannot be brought into the physical activity area, but may be left outside.