Second year undergraduate KPE students are invited to join Know How 2: a four-part workshop series offered in Fall 2022 designed to help you excel academically.
Join us for in-person workshops on topics such as:
- Time Management and Scheduling | September 19, 2022
- Effective Study Strategies for Research Design & Methods: Quantitative Approaches | September 26, 2022
- Effective Study Strategies for Human Physiology | October 3, 2022
- Developing & Maintaining a Study Routine | October 17, 2022
This series provides a space for you to interact with your peers in an inclusive and engaging environment, while obtaining the academic skills to excel in your second year. By attending this workshop series (minimum 3 out of 4 sessions), you will receive a notation on your Co-Curricular Record (CCR).
- Time Management and Scheduling in Your Second Year – As a second-year KPE student, the majority of your academic schedule is already chosen for you. How do you successfully balance your academic and non-academic responsibilities? In this workshop, we will discuss and familiarize ourselves with time management and scheduling strategies relevant to being a second-year KPE student.
- Effective Study Strategies for Research Design & Methods: Quantitative Approaches (KPE291H) – In this workshop, second-year students will be equipped with learning strategies aimed at effectively studying for KPE291H.
- Effective Study Strategies for Human Physiology (KPE260H) – In this workshop, second-year students will be equipped with learning strategies aimed at effectively studying for KPE260H.
- Developing & Maintaining a Study Routine – Studying crucially defines the life of a university student. So, it shouldn’t be a surprise that developing a regular study routine is of vital importance to our academic lives. This workshop provides you with practical learning strategies to develop a regular study routine.
Looking for Know How 2 Workshops for first year students? Click through for workshop details for Know How 2: First Year Academic Success Workshops