Researchers at the University of Toronto are conducting an online study to understand the work-integrated learning placement experiences of undergraduate student-athletes and their perceptions of career development and athletic retirement.
- Completion of a structured work experience placement (co-op, internship, field experience/in-field learning, or practicum) as part of an undergraduate degree
And either of the following:
- 3rd, 4th, or 5th-year interuniversity student-athlete in undergraduate studies at an Ontario university
- Former Ontario university student-athlete who has graduated from undergraduate studies and participated in interuniversity sport within the past 2 years
What does it involve?
- · Online survey which takes about 20 minutes to complete
o Choose to be entered to win 1 of 4 $50 Amazon gift cards!
- · Optional follow-up: a one-on-one online interview lasting 30-60 minutes ($20 Starbucks gift card available)
To participate in the survey, please use this link: https://redcap.utoronto.ca/surveys/?s=PK8LEDDDRC
Please feel free to contact Natalie Geiger, Ph.D. Candidate, OISE, University of Toronto. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Supervisor: Gretchen Kerr, Ph.D., Dean, Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education, University of Toronto