Register for Trampoline Instruction
Trampoline is a fun and exciting way to improve your overall fitness level. Starting with basic trampoline skills, participants will be motivated to improve their abilities on the trampoline at their own pace.
Athletic Centre, Lower Gym
Schedule & Important Information
Oct. 4 - Nov. 29
12:00 - 1:00 pm
Oct. 8 - Dec. 3
12:00 - 1:00 pm
To register for and participate in programs individuals must be current U of T students who have paid the KPE athletic incidental fees or community members with a valid membership. Memberships must be valid until the end of the program. Certifications including First Aid & CPR do not require membership to register.
U of T students and members can also sign up for registered programs in the following ways:
- Online at the tri-campus recreation website, recreation.utoronto.ca. Students, staff and faculty with a valid membership can login with a UTORid. Community members interested in registering for classes will need an account. Learn how to create your account at uoft.me/campusrec
- If you require assistance, please contact the Main Office: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-978-3436 x 0 during operational hours to speak to a member services representative.
Members who are on a waiting list and have been notified that a space has become available for themselves or their dependent can register in person at one of our customer service locations or online (recreation.utoronto.ca) if they have received a link via email.
Please note: classes are not held on statutory holidays, long weekends or during reading week. Please refer to the hours of each facility for more information.
- Please wear comfortable athletic attire in all registered activities
- Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in activity areas
VACCINATION & SCREENING REQUIRED
In line with recommendations from public health authorities, participants must be fully vaccinated – 2 doses +14 days - by September 22, 2021 and complete a pre-visit screening form on the day of your visit before using our facilities. The pre-screening tool will be available online and printed copies will also available at check-in if you do not have access to the online form. Please be ready to present your completed form (digital/mobile or print copy) when you check-in.
- Screening tool for students, staff, faculty and librarians
- Screening tool for members of the community