Drop in and spike one over the net - bring friends and start a game. Open to players of all levels to play in a non-competitive and friendly environment.
Women-only volleyball times are available at the Goldring Centre and indicated on the schedule below.
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- KPE Staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
Volleyballs are available for loan at the Athletic Centre Equipment Desk and 2nd floor Goldring Service Desk. A valid T-card or membership is required.
Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and the Kimel Family Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs.
Athletic Centre, (AC) 55 Harbord St
FH 1 = Field House East side
FH 2 =Field House
FH 3 = Field House
FH 2/3 = Field House both
FH 4 = Field House West side
SG = Sports Gym
Goldring Centre (GC) for
FH S = South Court