Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- KPE Staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
Frisbees are available for loan at the Varsity Centre Pavilion Desk. A valid T-card or membership is required.
Please review the Varsity Centre dome policies before participating in drop-in programs.
Varsity Centre dome, 299 Bloor Street West
*Enter off of the Varsity Centre Pavilion