U of T students and members can book tennis courts at the main office or by calling 416-978-3436 one day before the preferred booking (for students, two-day advanced booking for tennis courts).
Tennis courts are booked for 50 minute periods, from 5 minutes past the hour to 5 minutes before the hour.
Please have your membership number or student number ready. Guest pass users may not book a court but may play with a member.
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- KPE Staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
Tennis racquets and balls are available for rent at the Athletic Centre equipment desk for $2.00 + HST.
Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs.
Please note that while classes are in session there will be limited tennis availability, though we will endeavor to keep early morning slots available on weekdays and a Friday afternoon slot where possible.
The Athletic Centre reserves the right to cancel court bookings at any time. Typically, more court space is available in September, December, January, and April - June.