Informal indoor cricket games are offered in Athletic Centre Sports Gym and the Varsity Centre Dome.
Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic attire while joining in drop-in activities. Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required in all drop-in activity areas.
- Closed-toed, activity-appropriate footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Socks, barefoot and back-less shoes will not be allowed at anytime.
- A shirt is required during all drop-in activities.
- Jeans and dress pants are not permitted.
- KPE Staff has final say in determining appropriate clothing.
Cricket equipment is available for loan at the Athletic Centre equipment desk and Varsity Centre Pavilion. A valid T-card or membership is required.
Please review the Athletic Centre Field House Rights and Responsibilities and Varsity Centre Dome Rights and Responsibilities before participating in drop-in programs.