Visit recreation.utoronto.ca to sign up for instructional classes.
U of T students, staff and faculty can login and register with their UTORid. Community members will need an account on recreation.utoronto.ca to login and register for classes.
For instructions on creating your account for recreation.utoronto.ca, visit uoft.me/campusrec
- Participants should wear clothes comfortable for activity and hair tied back.
- Mats and other equipment are provided.
- Water bottles, pen and paper are recommended.
- Prerequisites must be met before the start of the course
- 100% participation is required
- Privacy Notice: All certification courses require candidates to be registered with the governing body (Red Cross or Lifesaving Society). Personal information, including name, address, phone number, birth date and email address will be shared.
- Classes may combine adults and youth participants in the same program. Those under 18 years old must register through our children and youth programs.