Visit recreation.utoronto.ca to sign up for instructional classes.
U of T students, staff and faculty can login and register with their UTORid. Community members will need an account on recreation.utoronto.ca to login and register for classes.
- Clean swimming attire: bathing suit or snug fitting shorts and t-shirt of non-absorbant material.
- Indoor sandals or shoes to wear on deck if desired.
- A swim cap are suggested for those who prefer, tie long hair back.
- Remember to bring a lock to secure your belongings in the change room.
- Towel service is available for an additional fee or
bringa towel to class.
- The Athletic Centre has three pools. Springboard Diving instruction takes place in our Varsity Pool (50m). 1m and 3m boards are available for practice during this class.
- Information about change rooms and washroom locations and information may be found under Facilities & Memberships.
- All participants must adhere to the Ministry of Health Regulations for Swimming Pools: Please no street shoes, glass or food and drink on the pool deck.