Please visit our Registration Information and Policy page for details on how to sign up for these classes.
U of T students will need to get their login ID and PIN by calling 416-978-3436 x 0 the first time they want to log in to the registration system.
Registration Info & Policies including information on how to register, transfers, withdrawals, refunds, late registrations and receipts.
FAQs including information on wait lists, space availability and more.
- Clean swimming attire: bathing suit or snug fitting shorts and t-shirt of non-absorbant material.
- Indoor sandals or shoes to wear on deck if desired.
- A swim cap are suggested for those who prefer, tie long hair back.
- Remember to bring a lock to secure your belongings in the change room.
- Towel service is available for an additional fee or
bringa towel to class.
- The Athletic Centre has three pools. Springboard Diving instruction takes place in our Varsity Pool (50m). 1m and 3m boards are available for practice during this class.
- Information about change rooms and washroom locations and information may be found under Facilities & Memberships.
- All participants must adhere to the Ministry of Health Regulations for Swimming Pools: Please no street shoes, glass or food and drink on the pool deck.