Volunteers are needed to participate in a research study investigating the structure and function of the heart during exercise. Participants will be invited to the Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport for one (1) session totalling approximately three (3) hours.
- This study involves non-invasive cardiovascular measures during rest and exercise
- A Venous blood sample
- Submaximal and maximal cycling exercise
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Age 18 – 35 with a BMI < 29.9 kg/m2
- No history or diagnosis of cardiovascular disease
- Able to ride a stationary bike
- No past history of diagnosis of COVID-19 that required hospitalization
UofT Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport (100 Devonshire Place, Toronto, ON)
This study will take ~3 hours to complete and you will be compensated for your participation.
If you are interested in participating, please contact the study coordinator by using the information below and we will provide further details and instructions.
We thank you for your consideration!