Are you an autistic person between the ages of 16-40?
Interested in participating in research to help us learn more about how autistic people time their movements?
- Come to the Music and Health Science Research Collaboratory (3rd floor @ 90 Wellesley St. West)
- Spend approximately one-hour tracing circles on a touch-screen device with sound.
- Fill out a short exit survey about your experience.
You can participate if you are:
- A person with autism, between ages 16-40.
- Not a professional musician or athlete.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Have normal (or corrected to normal) vision and good hearing.
- Generally able to carry out tasks such as writing and typing.