The Perceptual-Motor Behaviour Laboratory under the Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education at the University of Toronto is conducting a study investigating how brain frequencies correlate to certain performance outcomes.
- Healthy (no neurological disorders)
- Between ages of 17-40
What is involved?
- Half-hour visit to the Athletic Center
- Goal-directed reaching task
- Implementing different performance focuses
- $5/half hour
- Exposure to current motor learning research
- Exposure to state-of-the-art motor learning technology
Please contact Sadiya Abdulrabba for more information or to participate: Sadiya.firstname.lastname@example.org