The Perceptual-Motor Behavior Laboratory under the Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education at University of Toronto is conducting a study investigating upper-limb reaching movements.
The study includes a visual acuity test, followed by the experimental protocol of reaching movements.
- Right handed
- Above the age of 60 years old (60+)
- Have no chronic arm/back/shoulder pain
- No recent concussions (in the past 5 years)
What is involved?
- 90-minute lab visit to the Goldring Centre for high performance sport
- Upper-limb reaching movements
- You will be paid at a rate of $10/hour for your time (with a minimum of $15)
- Exposure to current Motor learning research
- Exposure to motor learning technology
If you are interested, please contact Selina at Selina.email@example.com