Description: The lovate/Muscletech Metabolism and Sport Science Lab at the University of Toronto is conducting a research study using a non-invasive 'breath test' to assess the impact of usual and low physical activity levels on the body's ability to use dietary protein.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Healthy and Active Individuals
- Both Females and Males
- Young Adults: 18 - 35 years old
- Older Adults: 60 - 80 years old
- Entirely at your own home with contact through video call
- All study materials will be provided through contactless drop off
- 4 Virtual Sessions (~17 hours total)
- Saliva sampling
- Breath sampling
- Urine sampling
- 3 days of reduced daily step counts (<2,000 steps/day)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to make a difference in the scientific community
- Compensation for your time upon successful completion of the study ($150)
For more information or to volunteer please contact: email@example.com using the subject line: ARBT Study