PURPOSE: The Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education at the University of Toronto is conducting a study looking at the Effects of Protein Quality on Post-Exercise Recovery in Active Youth using a non-invasive approach.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Healthy and Active Children and Adolescents
Both Female and Male
Ages between 8-16 years old
LOCATION: U of T Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport
Total commitment (~23.5 hrs):
Visit 1: (~1 hr)
- Introduction to the study
- Signing Assent/Consent forms
- Activity/Health Questionnaires
Visit 2: (~1.5 hrs)
- Body Composition Measurement
- Fitness Assessment
Visit 3-5: (~7 hrs/visit)
- Metabolic trials
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Body composition and fitness assessment
- An opportunity to make a difference in the scientific community
- Compensation for your time
For more information or to volunteer, please contact: email@example.com