Looking for competitive and/or elite athletes 16-18 years old to participate in a study about your experiences in sport. This study is interested in exploring perceptions of sport, and attitudes and experiences surrounding concussions.
Athletes with a history of concussion(s) or no history of concussion are both welcome to participate.
The study consists of an in-person interview, with the possibility of a second follow-up interview in person or over the phone.
You may be eligible to participate in the study if you:
• Speak and understand English
• Are 16, 17 or 18 years old
• Currently play a sport at the highest or second highest division for your age
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your sport
• Train for 5 hours a week or more during the competitive season
Athletes will receive a $10 gift card for their participation.
To participate or for more information, please contact Kaleigh at:
[t]: 416- 978-5307, or